Nothing like a healthy spin on an old favorite that is actually tasty! Pub food for a night in of sports.
- Chips and Dip: Laurel Hill Multigrain tortilla chips (on another day try the olive/caper flavor) with Brooklyn Salsa Company Curry Salsa (or homemade pico de gallo).
- Crudité: carrots, celery sticks, sliced bell peppers, jicama, cauliflower, grape tomatoes with Bobbi’s Black Bean Hummus.
- Nuts: Sheffa Mix or pistachios (49 in a serving).
- Popcorn: homemade popcorn (1 tbs. oil to ½ cup kernels pop covered 3-4 min shaking occasionally), with a little truffle salt.
- Fries: Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- Cold Cuts: organic, nitrite-free Applegate turkey, ham and some of the best Mustard ever.
- Pale Ale: Peak Organic Pale Ale (no pesticides).
- Chicken Wings: Baked Parmesan Garlic Wings and pair with Cochon or Crystal hot sauce.
What are your favorite snacks? What favorites have you tweaked?