via Camille Styles
- 8 ft piece of 1×2 lumber, cut in half (this can be done for you at any home improvement store)
- 9 curtain rods
- spray paint
- wall anchor
- Spray paint 1×2 lumber pieces and let dry.
- Using the ruler and a pencil, mark every 5 inches down the length of the wooden pieces.
- Use drill to attach curtain rod hooks on pencil marks.
- Measure desired distance between both wooden pieces on the wall (about 3 ft apart), then level and secure to wall by drilling screws into anchors.
- Slide wrapping paper rolls onto rods, and place into rack.