via Live Creating Yourself
- 1 oversized cork board
- 1.5 yards of duct cloth
- 6 packs of upholstery nailhead pins
- 1 can of spray adhesive for fabric
- 10-20 mini nails (or a staple gun)
First step… Iron, iron, iron!
- Spray the adhesive all over the board, excluding the frame, and lay the fabric on it flat, as best as you can
- Use gloves! (because the adhesive will soak through the fabric as you flatten it)
- Spray outdoors. Not only is the adhesive stinky but it’s super hazardous to your health
- To secure the edges of the fabric to the back of the board, use small nails to pin it in place (a staple gun will work best if you have one already lying around)
- Begin inserting the nailhead pins along the edge of the cork. You shouldn’t need a hammer for this and you can space the pins as you like.
Et voila! A stylish and super easy over sized inspiration board to pin all your favorite photos!