- 3 Eggs
- 75gr Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 cups Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. fiberhusk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. Sukrin (any sweetener that’s NOT Splenda or Nutrasweet)
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Pinch of sea salt
- Thyme or rosemary, chopped
- Olives, chopped, optional
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Chop sesame seeds in a blender until it becomes sesame meal.
- Add eggs, cream, cream cheese, baking powder, salt, Sukrin and mix well.
- Add fiber bit by bit and continue mixing.
- Chop the olives and sun-dried tomatoes, and add to the dough.
- Pour the finished dough into a greased (with real butter) loaf pan.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil, thyme or desired spices, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 175 degrees for approx. 40 minutes.